Friday 12 September 2014

My Creation #FFF @MichaelaRhua

Welcome to Flasher Fiction Friday. 

Each writer always has a different take on the picture, but can something meaningful be crafted in 100 words? Well that is always the challenge. I couldn't resist joining in today, not only because of the fabulous picture but also because it's my BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Here is my flash so you be the judge.


My Creation.


Black merged into white. Glossy black running like a slow river through the pureness of  white. Evil into good. My heart sank. I wanted this to be right but it seemed the paint has chosen its own path and all I could do was watch. An image began to form as the colours ran towards each other to fill the space. Life began to form before me; smooth curves, loops turning into curls and perfect lips that were as black as night. But her eyes, oh her eyes, glinted and glistened, searching my soul. Oh yes, perfect – my creation.





Why not hop along to the other blogs to discover what they have in store for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment