Wednesday 7 August 2013

It's a Date! #MatedForever #FF #paranormal @evernightpub

Isn't it just the way. You go on holiday and bam...you're given a date for your new book!

Hey to be honest, I am grateful Evernight Publishing took this book on. 
What am I talking about?

Mated Forever is coming out on 23rd August with Evernight Publishing.

The story is a FF Paranormal Interracial story.
Sound like I was trying to crow bar in as many genre - tags  as I could.

I don't have a cover as yet but here is the blurb.

The full moon is always a time for danger and mating. This month it brings the scent of Louisa's mate. Jorie is on the run and in grave danger. Being rescued by Louisa brings safety and a new temptation. As the girls act on their feelings, and passion overtakes them, they are unaware of the danger surrounding them both. When Jorie is kidnapped, it's a race against time. Will Louisa be able to save her mate, or will the past and all its secrets destroy them before they even have a chance at forever?


Interested? Well why not keep an eyes out on my Facebook page or check back here!

No comments:

Post a Comment