Sunday 17 November 2013

#SexySnippets @TNScribblers #WIP

Welcome to another addition of Sexy Snippets. 



Each Sunday we give you a taste of 7 sexy sentences from our work, whether published or not.

Today my snippet comes from a WIP - untitled as yet. Take a look and see what you think...(UNEDITED)



I don't have time to absorb the sight, as my Mistress trails a red polished finger nail from my knee and digs into the flesh at the top of my thigh. So close, my core awakens from its slumber and wants more. I look across to her and a faint smile plays on her red lips. 
She is encased in a long black leather coat. I glimpsed tight leather trousers as she drove. But my eye is caught by the boots she is wearing; thigh length, buckle fastenings that are too numerous to count with four inch heels that look like steel and clink and clatter as she walks to the door, that must be the entrance. I long to see what she is wearing underneath. 



Don't forget more Sexy Snippets

Why not join us on Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/SexySnippets

Or Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SexySnippets

Hop along to read more Sexy Snippets and discover new books and authors:

No comments:

Post a Comment