Sunday 24 November 2013

#SexySnippets @TNScribblers #WIP

Welcome to another addition of Sexy Snippets. 



Each Sunday we give you a taste of 7 sexy sentences from our work, whether published or not.

Today my snippet comes from a WIP - untitled as yet. Take a look and see what you think...(UNEDITED)



She cries out and frantically thrusts her hips, bucking and sliding on his face. He laps everything and I want to kill him for being allowed to taste her. She screams out and pants, then comes to a slow stop. His cock is longer than before, the veins on the side show how hard he is and desperate for release.
She climbs off. Kisses his forehead.
My orgasm is there, waiting for permission to be released. I look to the Mistress, pleading silently to see me, speaking to me.

She looks up at me, straightens her corset and says "No."


Don't forget more Sexy Snippets

Why not join us on Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/SexySnippets

Or Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SexySnippets

Hop along to read more Sexy Snippets and discover new books and authors:

No comments:

Post a Comment