Sunday 22 February 2015

#SexySnippets @MichaelaRhua #Domme #WIP

Welcome to Sexy Snippets.


Today I bring you a little taste of my new WIP - roughly titled Training. In this scene Faith meets the Mistress for the first time. Let me know what you think?

All I could do was stand and watch her. She held out the books to me. Stepping forward I took the books, our hands brushed and sent little sparks around my body. I was rooted to the spot looking up at her smooth caramel skin, and dark hair with strands of copper. She smiled again and I felt embarrassed because I realized I had been staring so lowered my head. Warm fingers touched my chin and raised my face to meet her beautiful, brown eyes.

"Look up little one, claim your life, don't hide from it." With that she walked off.

Why not pop along to the others who have more Sexy Snippets to share.

http://www.thenuthousescribblers.blogspot.co.uk/p/sexy-snippets.html


No comments:

Post a Comment